Saturday 18 April 2009

oooooh the pain

OOOOOOOOOOOOohhh my lordy!
Its midnight and I can't sleep for fear of not waking up because of the pain. It had been like this for about 4 days now...
Why why why do I have to be so stubborn and not believe in pain killers for back pain!
Why why why is Nea not here to help me and swear at me and make me feel bad for letting it get so bad..
Why why why is it not possible to get a back replacement operation in this day and age?
and last but certainly not least
Why WHy WHY oh WHY did I work for 14hrs today, today of all freaking days!
There, that's my vent.. I'll be calling my Granny soon for tips on how to hobble correctly and maybe even discuss the possibility of my borrowing one of her glorious canes. .. . ..
Sleep well (someone has to.. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment