Thursday 11 November 2010

Massage from hell...


What is it they say? You get what you paid for?

Well I just paid to have my back pummeled like a slab of cow about to be turned into mince.. and for only $7.5

Im in KL so its a great spot for a stupid cheap massage etc.
I decided to treat myself to a pamper afternoon, a fish spa (little fishies eating the dead skin off your feet), a foot reflexology massage and a back and neck massage. The first two were fine (just quietly the fish spa was pretty awesome, ticklish but awesome!!) but the woman who did my back and neck massage may have killed me...

I normally go to a fabulous Masseuse by the name of Nea, a skinny tall and stupidly strong woman from Nurture Studio in New Farm, She hurts me. But in a good way. She swears at me, but in a good way. She cups my back so it looks like I've been abused by someone holding cement tennis balls, but in a good way.
This woman hurt me, not in the ''nea swore at me and pummeled my back but feck it felt good' kind of way. She hurt me in the 'wholy f*&k shit balls whore my back is not a piece of meat and your hand is not a knife' kind of way.

I was squirming and making noises and even a few times said 'STOP you are hurting me..'
But in the end I had to get up off the table and walk away!
Being the idiot that I am I still offered to pay her half the fee we had agreed on but she kept yelling, 'Miss you lay down, miss no you walk away ' so I said 'YOU HURT ME and I am kind enough to be offering you some money, if you do not take it now I will walk away'. Her response? 'miss you sit down I fix you miss'

So I walked away...

And now my back is so sore, no not sore, bruised. I am on a 14 hr flight tonight and my back is so sore I can even put my back pack on.. this is going to be one hell of a flight.


No comments:

Post a Comment